One of the leading engineering companies in Boston is looking for Electrical Engineers to join them in their unprecedented growth. The is an extremely lucrative opportunity with highly competitive compensation, benefits, and career advancement potential.
This position is with a full service mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection design engineering and code consulting firm with a sustainable mindset. The team of dedicated engineers and designers are committed to finding solutions to the design challenges presented by complex buildings. This company is proud of their reputation for sustainable design and the longstanding relationships with many of the most distinguished institutions in the United States.
In this key hybrid position, the Electrical Engineer will be responsible for design, planning and engineering of critical, high visibility projects. You will be the lead engineer, supervising a team of designers and drafters. Clients are various commercial, institutional, medical, and public buildings such as healthcare, biotech, higher education, office, large mixed-use residential buildings, and hotels.
Education and Experience:
- Design experience
- Possess a strong technical background, and knowledge of systems and their applications for various commercial, institutional, medical, and public buildings such as healthcare, biotech, higher education, office, and large mixed-use residential buildings and hotels.
- Some knowledge and understanding of state building codes, energy codes, and NFPA codes.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff and clients.
- PE is preferred, not required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.