Become a Broadreach Recruiter
The Broadreach Staffing team is an enthusiastic, fun-loving group of professionals who know what it takes to get the job done. To dig in for clients and candidates alike. To ask the right questions to ensure the best professional fit between the two. We pride ourselves coupling real world experience with an unwavering commitment to seeing and understanding the big picture. We know first-hand how efficient and effective a well-orchestrated search can be. If you’re ready for a rewarding career, join our team!
Benefits to working for Broadreach:
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Leading industry pay scale
- Fun, enthusiastic work environment
- Annual all-expenses paid Club trip
- Commission pay
Recruiter Position Parameters:
- Monday to Friday
- Fully remote
- Minimum of 5 years of industry experience required
Recruiter Job Responsibilities:
- Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers; and managing relocations.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; and maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices, monitoring job offers and compensation practices, and emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Recruiting and interviewing skills
- Phone, and online meeting platform skills
- Familiarity with relevant employment law
- Professionalism, organization, and project management skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- 5-10 years exempt and non-exempt recruiting experience in full life-cycle environment, including simultaneous management of multiple high-volume roles
- Minimum 5 years’ experience recruiting in relevant industry environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.