ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Development and Management of core systems, predominantly WordPress, Mobile Application Development and Integrations
Development and Management of ancillary systems, including Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Igloo and other systems as they are developed
Working with Vendor partners for the delivery of development and QA to specifications
Architectural engagement and discussion for systems development with CIO and Director, IT
Management of Cloud Services including Office 365, AWS and Azure platforms
Experience in developing and configuring to functional specifications for WordPress, Mobile App and other systems.
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process and its technologies
- Strong understanding of Quality Assurance processes.
- Strong knowledge of Code Repositories (eg. GitHub), their use and application in an environment which includes vendor partners.
- Development and architectural knowledge of WordPress and Mobile App development and Integrations
- Knowledge and experience in working with Cloud Platforms, including Office 365, AWS and Azure
- Strong knowledge of computer languages, such as Java, PHP and SQL
- Strong knowledge of user interfaces
- Experience with developing mobile optimized websites and apps
- Experience with database creation and maintenance
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Sciences, Development, Business, or related area.